Hi,

  Fish oil. You can get the Omega capsules and cut them and get it all 
over yourself like I did (DUH!) and stink like a fishboat. OR you can 
go to a website or local pet boutique and buy it bottled and squirt it 
on the food, a half teaspoon will do. It is so much easier since I 
started doing it this way :-) Also I was doing this and the vet 
mentioned it is a good idea so I felt I am doing the right thing for 
Harvey.My dad is old school and feels an egg once in awhile helps the 
coat. I tried it with Harv but his digestion couldn't handle it 
(boiled of course).
Good Luck,
Vicki



--- In [email protected], "lsbarts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Can anyone tell me what I can add to my Chi girls' food to make 
their 
> coats shinier.  I already make my own dog food from baked chicken 
and 
> veggies so I suppose there is some type of oil that is safe and 
> beneficial to my girls that I can add to it.  I have a blue longhair 
> and a fawn shorthair Chi.  They are both a good weight and very 
> healthy, but their coats could be shinier.  Thanks for any info you 
> can share with me.
> 
> Lin, Sparky, Shelly
> & Angel Tutu
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to