My favorite is the chocolate tri color :)

Nicole

KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think my favorite is any of the spotted on white but I'm really starting to like the black and tan alot. I think that when we get a little boy we will be looking for a blk/tan.
Kat
Lacey wrote:
 Just curious as to which color(s) you all prefer. I love the creams
with white. That was the main reason I chose Fifi... lol. But I also
like the tricolor chocolate, tan, and whites.    ~Lacey

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua