Too funny, is there really a pyro troop??!!

I grew up in the country, and we were left to our own devices alot. We
did all kinds of dumb stuff... shaved our own heads, cut off all our
eyebrows and eyelashes, then my mom made us join girl guides. They
took us wilderness camping, and low and behold...I could start a fire
with just about anything, built a shelter out of nothing, and find any
edible plants and berries in a jiff. Guess all that fooling around in
the woods was useful!!
DD.