In a message dated 4/8/2006 3:09:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Gina,

Was the hamburger raw or cooked? I have always heard that you can boil up hamburg and rice together, it's suppose to be very good for the dogs, so I wonder why your doctor doesn't recommend it.

Kat
My guess was it was raw because this topic is RAW (lol, but I could be wrong).  Either way though(cooked or raw) the doctor probably would of recommended for Chico not to eat it because of his particular reaction to it.
katie