Back when everyone was first suggesting getting a moderator, Bill was the first person to come to my mind. He knows how to keep the focus on the little chi and he is great at arbitrating problems. I strongly recommend everyone go to the poll and vote yes for Bill!
Marsha

----- Original Message -----
From: Elmo Byrd
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:15 PM
Subject: {SPAMFILTER} [Chihuahuas] Re: Opps, revised: Would you like Bill in San Francisco, (Texas2SF) co-moderate?

This group definately needs a moderator, several of them in fact. It
is one of the nastiest groups I have ever seen. It has some great
information from time to time, but some really ugly mouths too.

From what I see, all posts should be moderatored and only the decent
and doggy ones allowed to be posted. I'm sick of the weather and
peoples personal problems.  This is a dog group with a lot of smart
dog owners. It could be a top notch group if anyone cared enough to
make it so.

EB