In a message dated 4/9/2006 4:50:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
mmmm, don't speak for a majority unless you rule. :-)
Marsha
=================

Okay Marsha, Try this....

The New Co-moderator of [EMAIL PROTECTED] likes you.
Bill in SF (Texas2SF) likes you!
Hey, Guys, The group owner gave me Co-Moderator status today.

Our Name Caller from WV, is already gone, Saved me from having to speak to him.

I will mostly take a cue from the owner and be hands off in my moderation, BUT, seriously, Name Calling will put you on moderation, then your posts has to wait for we moderators to look it over, to post.
Took Tico to Chrissy Field today, on the bay, marsh park area, which is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, in view of the famous Bridge! It's like a dog park on Sunday afternoon, very nice. Tico had a fun time. It's off leash, so really, It's a dog park.

Funny thing, Tico gets so excited he foams at the mouth, do ya know what I mean?