I stand behind every word I said. You have just made my point even
clearer.

by the way, you didn't just 'seen' this, you 'saw' it.

I was not making a personal attack against you as I was raised better
than that. I would also like to point out that when we as women call
each other b$%ch, it only give men the nerve to do it also.

grow up, and get some class.

DD.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "Mike -n- Shell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>