I've heard that hear problems can cause a cough.   Bebe had a constant cough and I was told by her previous owner that was normal because of the short snout.   Come to find out she did have a bad heart.   (In her case, I don't know if the cough was from her heart or short snout or both).   Maybe the next time you visit your vet you can ask him/her about it.

ntvlawher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Lacey,

Thank you  for the information. I think that Nubi may be doing some
reverse sneezing. It seems to encapsulate his symptoms... I will keep
an eye on this though.

DD.
--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "Lacey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi DD, I posted this a while back when we were discussing reversed
> sneeze and collapsing tracheas. Just thought you might be interested
> in it. :)
>

> Here are some links on the two conditions.  ~Lacey
>

> reverse sneeze (not really a sneeze at all):
> http://www.animalsdr.com/articles/info/reversesneeze.html
> http://www.mabrychihuahuas.com/pages/reversesneeze.htm
>
> collapsed trachea:
> http://www.maltesemagic.homestead.com/C2.html
> http://www.toybreeds.com/health.htm
>
> difference between the two:
> http://www.papillonclub.org/Education/trachea.htm
>

>  In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "ntvlawher" <ntvlawher@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Group,
> >
> > Nubi has been making this 'hair ball' sound lately, and I wonder if
> > any of you might know what this is. We have a long haired cat that he
> > plays with and I am always pulling wads of cat hair out of his mouth
> > so I wonder if it's cat hair that is the culprite?
> > I have read some info about collapsing trachea, but couldn't find any
> > symptomology... anyone familiar with either this hacking?
> >
> > I should also mention that I think the pets may have a cold, there is
> > alot of sneezing and sleeping going on here.
> >
> > DD.

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua