In a message dated 4/10/2006 4:06:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
When she was diagnosed by her vet with collapse trach she has never worn a collar in there life.
Ooops, a little goof on my post there.  I meant to say when sophie was diagnosed with collapse trach she HAD never worn a collar in her life.  (she does wear a cat collar around the house now.  Those pull apart if casught on something.  Her vet said this is fine.  I want her tags on her in case of the unlikely chance she were to get out of the house)
katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua