> Never ever give your dog raw meat of any kind!

I disagree 100%.  If the meat is coming from a reliable source there
is nothing wrong with feeding raw meat.

>  Raw pork often contains little worms that can cause triconosis and worse,
> food poisoning.

Again, if it's coming from a reliable source (in the US), tricinosis
really isn't a problem any more.

Here are some other links you can check out:

How can you make sure that you are feeding your dog a healthy diet
http://k9joy.com/education/feedyourdog.php

Raw Diet Info
http://www.rawdogranch.com/rawdiet.htm

Raw Dog Food - Make It Easy For You And Your Dog by Carina Beth MacDonald
Whether your call it Bones and Raw Food, Biologically Appropriate Raw
Food (BARF), Raw Meaty Bones (RMB), Natural Nutrition or Raw Dog Food,
this book is for those who already feed raw and want to learn more,
and especially for those who want to start but are intimidated by the
whole process.
http://www.raw-dogs.com/

Raw Dog Ranch
Our website helps you learn the where, how, what, when and how much of
feeding a raw diet – but not the why. There are many good websites and
books that go over why you should feed this way. You can find them
referenced on our Favorites page. Our purpose here is to help you get
started after you have made the decision to start!
http://www.rawdogranch.com

Raw Fed Dogs
http://www.rawfeddogs.net/

Raw Meaty Bones Analysis
http://www.barfworld.com/html/barfworld/analysis.html

Raw Meaty Bones Promote Health
http://rawmeatybones.com

RawLearning.com
Welcome to Raw Learning - a group of like minded people who have
joined from around the world to make our animals, no matter what the
species, healthier.....
http://www.rawlearning.com/

The Many Myths about Raw Feeding
This is a site dedicated to dispelling some of the many myths about
dogs, wolves, and feeding raw meaty bones to our pets.
http://rawfed.com/myths/index.html

The Salmonella Myth
http://k9joy.com/dogarticles/doghealth01salmonella.pdf

--