Sorry if no one has responded to your posts Gloria. I don't normally
read the Raw food posts since I don't feed raw to my dogs. Not
saying that it is bad or good, I just choose not to feed it. I had a
hard enough time mixing up my meatloaf tonight for my dh and boys...
lol. They all love meat and I can't stand to touch it!  ~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It appears that most folks on this list don't care much for their
animal
> companions. Anyone who feeds a beloved pet, or they, themselves
consume  raw meat
> is asking for pain and anguish. Raw meat can contain some nasty
bacteria,
> worms, and food poisoning. The meat processing industry are
interested  only in
> profit. They could care less what contaminants taint their
products.
> Consuming raw meat is like playing Russian roulette - how many
times can you do  it
> before it kills you! If you feed raw to your animal companions you
have no
> common sense. And bones for cripes sake! My God! ALL bones, save
for thick beef
> bones,will splinter whether they're cooked or raw. I never ever,
ever feed
> bones  to my Chis. They are too precious to risk having one or all
Ochoa to death
> on  splintered bone. I did offer boiled beef bones to my Pitt Bull
at one
> time, but  she refused to chew it. She sniffed it and walked away.
Apparently she
> has more  sense than I do. None of my dogs will even touch raw
food. I feed my
> Chis boiled  chicken, assorted vegetables and fruits, pasta, and
rice, and
> cooked  potato (I've heard that dogs can have bad reactions to raw
potatoes). My
> vet  says I'm doing the right thing. When you boil the meat, all
the fat goes
> into  the water, and not into your dogs' tummy. My chis are 13
years old, 12
> years  old, 11 years old and 8 years old. My
> Pitt Bull, who mistakenly thinks she's an oversized Chi is 3.
Just  thinking
> about feeding raw meat to my precious pets grosses me out. Did
anyone  even
> bother to check out the web sites I posted? And why are my posts
always
> ignored? Is this a friends only list?
>
> Gloria
>

> "Oh, no! Elastigirl! You married Elastigirl?...Then GOT BUSY!
This is tooooo