what going on and is there something wrong

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 4/12/2006 3:20:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The first thing to do is to change the group
settings so that new members will be automaticly
moderated when they join this group.
I'm amazed there is no spam either!

The problem with being moderated when someone joins, if I follow this right, is often people quick join a group for help in an emergency.  Bill seems to have a pretty busy life and may not be able to unmoderate new members too quickly.
katie