I agree , I think we would know real fast if somebody was a trouble maker. Cindy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 4/9/2006 5:16:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
From what I see, all posts should be moderatored and only the decent
and doggy ones allowed to be posted.
The problem with that, though, is the doggy and puppy emergencies.  Sometimes people need help pretty fast!!!!!!  I would rather a few nasty posts get through than for something to happen to a puppy while posts are waiting to get moderated.
katie

Cindy

"chiexpressions1"      yahoo group

http://www.cindyrillis-chihuahuas.net