Marsha, I thought it was Continental Kennel Club?  ~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think it is important to note that in Canada, the CKC is the
Canadian Kennel Club which is the equivalent of the AKC in the US.
However, the us also has a CKC which is the Canine Kennel Club. Alot
of people do not consider the us version of the CKC to be all that
legit, while the Canadian CKC is the official Canadian version of
the AKC.
> Does that make a lick of sense....I'm not sure I would understand
what I just said! lol

> Marsha

AKC.  Is the