In a message dated 4/14/2006 4:31:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
you will need the sir and dam's AKC numbers as well as the breeder and litter number
Marsha

Just off the top of your head, do you know if a person can back track after a litter is say a year old?   I know there is something in big late fees........   If the sir and dam weren't registered, but are registerable, could they still be registered?  I know that THAT sentence was confusing!! lolll=)
katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua