I don't believe you have a food problem if your dog has been on this
food for 2 years and this is just now starting.  You have something
else going on.  I'd see a vet as soon as you could.  The Innova is as
easy to digest as anything.  I wouldn't change food until you talk to
the vet.  You could further agrivate his stomach with a food change.
Also I'd get your vets opinion on whether your dog needs to be on a
Senior formula.  Most of the time with longer lived dogs like Chis
they don't go to Senior food until 10 or so.  Good Luck !

Chris

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "exposing_nabet"