In a message dated 4/18/2006 11:51:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
What is your People's Pets Files? I would love to see it.
Lol, you really wouldn't want to see it.  It's just a file I keep on my comp's desktop.  It has TONS of pet pictures in it.  Members of groups I'm in's pet pictures.  I even try to label those so I can keep track of who has which chi or cat, etc. =)  Then I may have a couple dozen pics of a particular chi when I know the chi person fairly well.  I, also, snatch stealable cute pet pics off the internet!

I was thinking on that pocket for your carrier......with my cell phone it's in a little "carrier" that attaches to the straps of my handbag.  I wonder if you could find some tiny hand bag type thing to attach to your carriers straps........
katie