Kat - The pic I sent was of my 1 yr old Chi ( Tiki ) She got the 4 way shot a couple weeks ago (8 lbs) at 9:30 in the morning at aprox. 8:30 pm she was completely ballooned up(face) and she broke out in a rash all over (Itched) gave her 1/4tsp of benadryl and she got sick(puked) off of that 5 min later - at 1 am I gave her 1/2 of the 1/4 tsp and she got sick off of that also so no lepto for her anymore. Connie
picture fallowing

KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cynthia, how many cc's of Benadryl would you give a 2 lb chi puppy?
Thanks Much,
Kat
cyn wrote:
 +++++Kat, yes, it's also my understanding that Lepto should not be
given to Chihuahuas.
An antihistamine such as children's benadryl is good to have on hand
for short term adverse reactions.
For me I would not give a 6 in one shot either.
If I were to vaccinate I would choose single dose shots making very
sure that the Rabies was given at leats 3 weeks apart from other
shots.  However this is my protocol based on the research I've done
over the years.
You may want to use this link to do a search on "Vaccine adverse
reactions dogs" and see what you think. Cynthia
http://www.dogpile.com