How old will you puppy be when you get it??  The reason I went with the "older play pen" is because it is so much bigger and gives more room for playing/blanket/dish/puppy pad/toys  .    As for the new style they have now it is smaller ( and even the cheep ones are around 60.00 at Target/Walmart - I have them also for the kids but not as roomy - only good for sleeping children      I put Tiki and Moxi in the "older style" one and they are perfectly comfy and content ( Tiki is 8 lbs and Moxi is 1.4 lbs)    Check your newspaper classifieds under Misc. for sale - they call the older ones play pens and the newer ones pack & plays  - usually

kaaterwaul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-------Original Message-------

Date: 04/21/06 14:18:28
Katie - are you big on garage sales ??  I got two last year - varily used - took out the pads and laid linoleum in the bottoms for easier clean up - total cost $25.00 for both of them including the linoleum     Tiki and Moxi

Connie,

That is such a good idea.  Since my babies are all grown up I would never have thought of that.  Lol, I don't even know what
"modern" play pens for HUMAN babies look like anymore! The
Lino is a good idea, too.  I don't know if I would run across a sale Play pen by the time my puppy, Emily comes.  I will watch for them now as a spare!!  Thanks!
Katie

Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day