http://www.weluvchis.zoomshare.com/

From: KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kathy, what's the Freecyle group? Can anyone join?

Kat

 I have a "mesh" play "pen" that folds up, portable crib things (Pack n Play I think) I got for the girls when I first got them.  They didn't chew it and I am saving it for when we have puppies sometime too. I got it on Freecyle group in my area for free.  It is an older model so I would't use it for a baby, but puppies work great.
From: KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>