Date: 04/24/06 14:09:59
Subject: [Chihuahuas] MY WEB SITE

HI EVERYBODY.. I TOOK PICS (CURRENT ONES) OF THE BABIES. i POSTED

Hiii Cindy

I love decorating around chis questions. Lollll =)   I think the red plaid blanket is way too busy.  With the merles and all maybe just a plain red blanket?  Your "babies" are gorgeous, btw!!!!  May I come to your house with a basket and you will fill it up with Chi puppies please??  ( I did say please.....)

I love your site.  The only critique I would probably have is that when you first open the "page" you see a bunch of link stuff.  First impressions?  I would move those to the bottom of the page and put some awesome pic, front and center, when your site opens up!