http://www.lilchihuahuakisses.com

From: Susana M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Im just worried abotu her staining the carpet and stuff. She stays inside unless shes on a leash so im not worried about boy doggies.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 4/26/2006 8:55:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
when should i start looking for her to go into her
first "heat"? Any good ideas on how to handle that?
Ive heard of doggie pads, do they really work?

Someone else will have to help you on the "first heat" My chi had the one heat because I waited to spay her so her puppy teeth could be pulled at the same time if need be.  I cannot remember at what month (age wise her heat was)  Doggie pads working?  Do you mean the little doggie diapers?  They work to prevent her staining carpet and furniture, etc. but would NOT work in preventing her from becoming pregnant if there is a boy doggie around.
katie