I would just love to order Tia a little Vest but I know she still has some growing to do.

Kat

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 In a message dated 4/26/2006 2:12:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well let me know when you start making clothes, I have a feeling I'll be one of your best customers <lol>

Kat

Yeah!  Always remember me as a doggie clothes buyer, too!  I'm sure it's ok to post this because I have gotten several clothes items from this site and the owner is A-1 and everything always arrives FAST and correct. Just posting cause this site is having a 30% sale and 3 for 3 deal!!    I ordered a few items this morning!  katie  Tiny Dog Clothes - Dog Apparel & Dog Accessories (TinyPawsCo)