Cindy, my browser would only bring up your first page last night, we're
on dial-up and it timed out. Today I was able to see your whole web
site. The pictures of your babies are wonderful. I like your web site,
it has a very "friendly feeling" to it : ) The only thing that I would
suggest that you change is to put your links on a separate Links Page.
I've noticed that a lot of breeders do this and this is what we have
decided to do on the new web site that is being designed for us. I think
that the front page should be more of an "introduction" page.

Kat