Karen, I think that he would be classified as a blue and fawn.

Kat

Karen Haynes wrote:

 Hi I have a silver and peach chi male his name is Teddyhe is beautiful long hairlooks like gray but shinytalk to you laterkaren haynes

KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Marsha,Being AKC doesn't list "silver" in the colors for chis, I would imagine that the puppy is a blue. Do the other registries list silver as a chi color? Tell us all about the puppy when you get back home.Katmarsha Taylor wrote:
Hi, does anyone know what silver looks like on a chi? I am going tomorrow to look at a chi pup. My mom spoke to the lady on the phone and she said he was silver with some white spots. Since this was not online, I have no way to get pics, and I have never heard the color silver on a chi....so don't know what to expect. Of course I will know once I get there, lol, but my curiosity is killing me. At least it is close enough for me to drive and look at it in person.....close enough to be able to say "no" if it isn't up to par. Marsha

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt