Hello and welcome Tracie, my name is Connie, I'm in Iowa, I am owned by my 10 yr old mouthy red headed daughter(Audrey), my stubborn husband(Duke), Two Chi's (Tiki) - the princess (1 yr old-smooth/fawn/female)& (Moxi) the brat (4 1/2 month old tri color /long hair/female & a min pin (that's not so min(20lbs)) blk/tan/male/nickname Bonehead but usually call him Vinny  & an all white fat cat with two colored eyes called but never comes - Lilly(2yrs old)

Betty Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello I'm new . I thought I would entroduce myself &
my babies

My Name is Tracie I live in Minnesota with my husband
& our one 16 year old daughter my other daughter is in
college.

My furr babies are Jasmine(Tri), Aladdin(brindle with
white), Aurora (Brindle with white) Faline (white with
markings not sure on color yet) all Long haired
chihuahuas.
I also have 2 norwegian forest cats & 4 Ragdoll cats &
1 bunny.

Welcome Tracie. We have 2 ragdoll cats, 6 other cats, a long haired chihuahua, a Pom, an American eskimo, a yorkie a chi/toy poodle mix and a shepard mix who was a stray. I lost my smooth coat chi in Oct. she was 14. We also have a bunny and a hamster. Oh I almost forgot the duck. He was put in our fenced in yard by someone because his wings are clipped. Betty