From: KAT
Date: 05/17/06 10:26:03
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] HOW RUDE!

I don't know who wrote this but this person is Really Rude! It is so simple to unsubscribe, I don't know why they just didn't leave  the group.
Kat
 WOW, who wrote this? If they don't want post from this group, why did they join?Marsha ----- Original Message -----
Sent:< /B> Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Gizmo's first point's
 STOP SENDING ME THIS CRAP
Anna Hartge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2points on Saturday.  He was on his way to another BOW on Sunday but someone with a Min Pin and NO manners was playing with a squeaky toy right outside the ring and Giz started spinning to find it.  DARN IT.
KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS ANNA! Gizmo is on his way now!! How many points did he get?Katanna_hartge wrote:
 Took Gizmo to a show today and He took Best of Winners.  The little
HAM took off like he was a seasoned trooper instead of an 8mos puppy.
Anna