If Rocco is neutered It will probably be a matter of refereeing for a week or so.  If possible introduce them on neutral territory (like a park or a neighbors yard) and let them play before taking them to the house.  Worked for mine

Tim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We have one little guy Rocco who is almost one.....  We want to get
him a brother (same breader has a half brother available).  Any advice
for introducing a new one to the family or if this is even a good idea?

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt