Wow.. Is the puppy ok though is she healthy? My vet has told me that Mija's conditions was due to bad breeding methods and possible neglect.  I sure hope that baby puppy Coco Vin  is strong and healthy and I am sure if Mija could tell you she she would tell you she hopes the best for you both too.
Jaye
----- Original Message ----
From: Anna Hartge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:16:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Gizmo's new sister

Yes it was a backyard breeder(if you want to call her that)  She has a male and two females.

Jaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow why would anyone take a baby pup away that early? poor baby. Shes so cute and I know she will be loved and cared for now. Did you go through a breeder or what. I really have no clue how that works I have rescued all of my dogs so I really don't know.
Jaye