In a message dated 6/3/2006 12:41:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yep Katie, our new little girls came together, sleep together, play together & are very well rounded babies
Yep yep!  My older chi, Sophie, 1yr, was not super well rounded.  Baby Emily, who is extremely well rounded, has helped Sophie in leaps and bounds be a happier little chi.
NOW if I can just get Sophie to stop stealing EVERYTHING from little Emily we will have a happy little chi family!
katie=)

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt