Since today is my Taz's birthday, I thought I would share the following picture. Taz in on the right and his mate Dinah is on the left! Credit for this adorable photo goes to a friend from another group. (some of you may have already seen this photo on the other group) I wanted to share and say Happy Birthday Taz!! lol
Marsha

Happy birthday Taz, but I couldn't see the pics for some reason. Betty

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt