I just checked to see how the voting is going and Tia now has the most
votes! But, there's still 3 more days until the contest ends and that
little "Annabelle" somehow always manages to get ahead of Tia, so please
keep voting for Tia for these next three days.

All of you have been just great, Tia wouldn't be ahead now if it weren't
for you : ) I just can't thank you enough.

Kat & "Tia"

*Vote at http://www.pamperedpawsboutique.com/PhotoContest.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM