When i got my chi, he was a little over 4 months old, the breeder
never put him on a leash, so of course it was a fight and i won, what
i did, was put him in his harness, attach the leash but keep it loose
that way he dont feel it on him, now if he is like mine he will
follow you anywhere you go, so i would just be like come on Miki and
he would walk, but has soon as it tugged a little and he noticed he
was on it he would just flop down and roll over, it was quite funny,
but now since i have been walking him ( we walk all most everyday)
and i have him on an extendable leash he is fine with it, but i would
put him on a harness he is not already on one, i have read that
collars are bad for them, becuase their throats can collapse easy and
that scared me to death,

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Anna Hartge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay then think about how she does it and do exactly the same
thing.  My friend is 6'4 and he refuses to bend down to put the
leashes on his two so he trained them to jump in the rocking chair so
he can reach them.  lol

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM