In a message dated 7/1/2006 2:07:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
How much are the Blue Chihuaahua's worth?

     Worth?????  Well, I can tell you mine is priceless!  :)
     Are you asking because you're trying to price a puppy to sell or because you've fallen in love with one and the breeder is telling you it's more expensive due to it's "blue" color?

Susan

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS