<I voted for Pixil too and will go vote for her everyday. Tia has all
of her little toes crossed that Pixil will win : )
Kat & "Tia" >

Wow, Thank you Kat and Tia!  That competition looks pretty stiff and
we are so thrilled that you will vote for Pixil!  Thank you, thank you
and thank you again!
"Pixil" and Mary (my mom)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM