Well I can tell you that Little Man a full blooded chi does everything that you said and he likes to dance and prance around also.  So I would say it's a chi thing.  Little Man like to lay under my chin, and he lets everyone know he's here.  Hope this helps.

vfether <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi again. I'm mom to Sir Tiny, a Chi mix. Not sure what he's mixed
with, it doesn't really matter. But he has some behavior things that
are, well, unusual. I was wondering if this is typical of Chis:

He burrows under blankets, pillows, shirts, anything to form a "nest".
He gets really annoyed if he has to move, but he does, no aggression.
The rule at the house is, NEVER flop on the couch or anywhere else,
you might squash him!

If someone is at the house who's not happy for whatever reason, he
puts on a show for them. Bounces off the walls, leaps into the air,
uses laps for trampolines. A whole circus act. Quite amusing, but he
won't do it on command.

He'll crawl onto my lap, put his front paws on my shoulder, and tuck
his head under my chin or on my shoulder. I've never seen a dog do
this without training. And only me.

OH - and has anyone else ever had the experience that Taco Bell will
do things for Chihuahuas they would never do for any other dog? They
let him walk up to the drive-thru and give him torn tortillas (I don't
take him very often), tear cups to give him water, everyone runs
outside like he's a celebrity or something.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___