He's beautiful. Betty

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to introduce all of you to our new little boy "Rico", we
just brought him home over the weekend. He's a 14 week old blue
tri-color smooth coat and he weighs 1 lb 7 ozs. He has an outstanding
personality, so loving and outgoing. I took him to my Vet's to be
checked over and he is 100% healthy and his patellas are excellent. We
are just thrilled with him! I've attached a photo of Rico for you see.

Kat

[Image]

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS