since AKC standards call for "self colored eyes" we should strive for the
eyes to match the coat color like Twix's. This is the proper color for a
chis eyes and nose. Of course there are always esceeptions to
rules....such as white chis can have I think it is either black or
red...ect. Excpetions to every rule...a way of life, lol.
Marsha