http://www.lilchihuahuakisses.com

From: "lindatn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We went to see the puppy
And fell in love with another one
But we can't pick her up until the 28th.
I don't like taking them away from their mother too soon.

This lady lives in a trailer and no air conditioning
 She has window units in each room
Cats and the urine smell was terrible
 But the room where the puppies were was spotless
 Not an odor of anything
They were all in large cages

No barking and seemed happy.
The one we picked is a little light  tan with black tips around her ears
And a little black on her nose.  Her eyes were much more blue than black
 She was adorable

My husband is in a wheel chair (motorcycle accident)
So I brought both of the babies out
 And he fell in love with the one I wanted
And I said not a word to him

He held her for the longest time
 And she was as calm and loving as ever
 The other one laid down on his lap and never moved.

 So, we will go back and get her on the 28th
Linda in Tennessee