http://www.lilchihuahuakisses.com

From: "Amber All" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello All,
I have been lurking here for a while but this is my first post. I
live in SC and have 6 chi's. I am having trouble understanding how
to see pics people say they are including in their posts...I am on
digest...maybe that has something to do with it.

Also, yesterday I went to Target...AND OH MY GOODNESS...did I spend
too much money...they have the cutest lines of doggie stuff...I was
just there 3 weeks ago and they had very little but now...they have 2
wonderful lines called Boots & Barkley and Simply Shabby
Chic...Shoes, dresses, leads, collars, bowls,beds, toys, picture
frames...you name it...I couldn't help myself...It was kind of picked
over already and I bought several dresses that are too small...I will
have to exchange them but has anyone else seen this stuff? I should
have gotten some things from the western line as my Summer is such a
tomboy...in a dress she really is like a fish out of water (she's so
rough and tuble)...Anyway, I thought hubby would kill me when I got
home...

Thanks for letting me share

Amber
www.freewebs.com/wwhill

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS