That sucks, could you take your kids to see her and see how she 
reacts, I just think she is gorgous.  I really hope she gets better, I 
think she should know what a great life should be like instead of the 
way she lived before, it just tears me up to see that someone would 
let her stay like that, 
--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> If you look in the email there is a link . Click on that and  then 
there is a 
> phone number. I called already and they said that she will need  
another 
> surgery but they don't know if she will get well from the first 
surgery.  I tried 
> to sign up to adopt her but I have small children and they don't 
want to  risk 
> her not being friendly do to the fact that she did not grow up near 
other  
> kids, because she came from a so-called  "breeder".
>







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to