I am not sure what this is about. To my knowledge, I have never posted to
you personally.....maybe I just don't recognise your sn. However, I will
not appologize for informing the group that if anyone wants to try to
adopt this precious chi, we will find a way to get it to them.
Marsha



> excuse you! Just because I dont bug everyone with constant messages
> doesnt  mean I dont care for animals got it? I do infact I love animals
> they are  apart of my life! What have u got to say to that Marsha?
>
>
>>From: "Alex Elkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Reply-To: [email protected]
>>To: [email protected]
>>Subject: Re: {SPAMFILTER} [Chihuahuas] Re: Example of a BYB that knows
>> nothing about animals and dont care too either
>>Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:30:25 +1000
>>
>>Dear Marsha, STOP MESSAGING EVERYONE! take a break about chihuahuas and
>> go spend some time with yours GOT IT?
>>
>>
>> >From: Marsha Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> >Reply-To: [email protected]
>> >To: <[email protected]>
>> >Subject: Re: {SPAMFILTER} [Chihuahuas] Re: Example of a BYB that
>> knows nothing about animals and dont care too either
>> >Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:12:38 -0400 (EDT)
>> >
>> >Actually, in a case like this, the dog usually is NOT shipped. The
>> person that currently has this dog is a rescue organization.
>> Normally, with rescues, once a forever home is approved,
>> trasnportation is arranged via
>>a
>> >group of volunteers. I am in a couple of groups that do this...one
>> stationed in TN and one stationed in KY....but both operate with
>> volunteers accross the country. We have gotten dogs from FL to Canada
>> by dividing the trip into "legs" of about an hour to an hour and half
>> each leg. Then we post the intinerary and anyone living along the
>> rout will volunteer to meet and transport for that leg. Verry
>> successful, but often takes a couple weeks planning to get it all
>> done. SOOOO, if anyone is interesting in that adorable chi and they
>> get approved for the adoption, if that rescue person is not part of a
>> group, then put them in contact with me and I will get them posted to
>> one of our groups....we will get
>>the
>> >chi there!!
>> >
>> >Marsha
>> >
>> >
>> > > What a cutie!  I'd take this little girl in a flash.  But she's
>> not
>>near
>> > > me, the dog would need to be shipped and she's had enough trauma.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>_________________________________________________________________
>> Research and compare new cars side by side at carpoint.com.au
>>http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F833884&_t=54321&_r=hotmail_endtext&_m=EXT
>>
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> realestate.com.au: the biggest address in property
> http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to