http://www.lilchihuahuakisses.com

From: "kdemler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I am new to this group and have a question.

Two years ago on Christmas Eve Day, I found a Chihuahua in our
mailbox. This little girl, and I do mean LITTLE (weight 1.7 lbs) was
freezing, along with having deformed back legs and a hairless chest,
butt and head.

I've had her two years now and she is my baby. She sleeps with me
every night and cuddles with me whenever I sit down.

I have a question, though. The hair on her chest and butt has
returned to a wonderful shiny black coat. The hair on her head,
however, is getting there, but very, very slowly. When I found her,
her hair loss was below the back of her ears. Now, it is just in
front of her ears, but not heavy. Is there a vitamin or ointment I
can use to encourage hair growth?

She may not have a perfect body, but she came to an owner that doesn't
have one either, so we make the perfect match.

Hope someone has some ideas for me. Oh....Tinky weighs 3.6 lbs now.

Thanks,
Kathy

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS