Ok, I am at my wits end.  I have tried ALL the foods that everyone has mentioned, and my Gordie refuses to eat them.

Have you tried mixing small amounts of the better food in with the ole roy. Just a little bit at first and then a little more until after a few weeks or a month it's all switched over to the better food? If it doesn't work for one kind maybe then try the same way with other kinds. I'd talk to the vet first. Betty

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS