Yoda will probably warm up to him. Was he around men when he was
with the breeder? He may not be used to them. Have your husband be
the one to feed Yoda and give him treats. Don't force the issue.
Just have your husband sit on the floor holding out a treat to Yoda.
Tell him not to make eye contact. Let Yoda come over and warm up to
him in his own time. "Baby" talking to chis works well also... lol.
Good luck to you!  ~Lacey

In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "lbfucci" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am new to the group and have been reading some interesting stuff
> that makes me feel like I am NOT alone!! :)
>
> I had a long hair chi, he was the GREATEST little man ever . .
loved