I'm sure Gordie will be just fine! You'll just have to give her
extra attention and hugs after the surgery. Good luck to you both!
~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah DPFroggy"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone.  I know that I have been scarce here lately, and I
apologize.  I have started back in school and have an overload of
classes as well as working at the school.  Things have been pretty
hectic the past couple weeks, and am really looking forward to the
time that I can get my "working/school/study" schedule in a workable
order.  I am working on it.

> As for Gordie, she is spoiled rotten, hehe... I bought her a
stuffed squirrel that has a squeeker in it and you should see her
with it... It is almost as big as she is, lol... However, every time
I try for a picture she comes running to me... I am trying to sneak
one in, lol...

> She has her appointment for next week to be spayed... I have to
bring her on Wednesday evening and she will have her surgery on
Thursday, and I can pick her up Friday afternoon.  Normally, they
would be brought in on Thursday at 9 am, and can be picked up on
Friday morning, but with my class/work schedule I have to be at the
school before they even open.  So I have to bring her on Wednesday
evening.  And then on Friday, by the time they open I am already at
school, so I cant get her till after classes... I did make sure that
someone would be with her all night, and there will be.  I also
talked to several of the vets around here (have 3 in my church choir
and sunday school class) and they all said that where I am taking
her is really very good and they really care about the animals.  So
I am confident that she is going to be ok.  It is just me that is
worried about how "I" am going to deal with my shadow being missing
for that long.  I am going to send her blanket, her little pillow,
her toy and some of her own food, so that she at least has something
that is of home with her since she is going to be gone that long.  I
have been dreading this day for almost a month now, and I am nervous
about it, so please everyone bear with me.  She is my baby and I
hate to think that she will think that I just left her there.  :(