Hello, I'm new at this group and I see people emailing each other all the time, so maybe someone will respond to this msg.
Please could anyone tell me the signs if my female chi is pregnant.  I can't see any 'growth' in her size difference.; well at times I think so, but I see her everyday.  The 5 weeks will not be up til next wkend, and I really want to know.  So please send me any clues or info one might have or willing to share.  Thanks, Melody

cherufus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
check out lynnes pocket pups album for my new chis they are adorable
at 3 weeks. 2 look like daddy wendell and one is white curly. all
long hair. Want one?

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS