Chi's are very cute, but they are mean and agressive
natured animals, they don't like other pets and other
people.  They do like to growl and bite.  Its odd for
such a cute and small breed that they are agressive and
mean.  My dog is a 1 person dog and doesn't like other
dogs people cats or squirrels. Its a pretty fair watch dog
and does patrol the yard.

rocko

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> its hard because she's so little and cute.  And GOOD!  But in the
past week, we've all been consistent about not allowing her to bully
the other pets.  We ignore her and go to them for a bit and it seems
to be lessening some.