I saw that show too... lol. Southwest Airlines does not allow pets
in cabin or cargo. Most of the other airlines do accept pets, but
there is a limit on how many. I know with Delta, there is a limit of
2 pets in the cabin and it is first come first serve. So if you are
planning on flying with your pet in cabin, get to the airport early
so you can be sure to get a spot for your pet.  ~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> My only knowledge with this issue is what I've seen on the tv show
Airline.  They don't allow animals in the passenger compartment.  I
don't know if they'd allow crated animals, but my guess would be
no.  There are issues concerning passenger safety and comfort and
also allergies.  That show is about Southwest Airlines, but I would
think other airline policies would be similiar.  Maybe she could
find some information on the websites of these other carriers.  I'd
be very interested in seeing what she learns.

> My husband is from England and we are planning a visit in the
spring.  I'd love to take Tiffany but I'd rather leave her here with
a trusted caregiver than have her in the cargo section where  I know
she'd be very frightened and confused.

> From: ~K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi all,
> I am writing to help a friend and I knew this group would be a
great
> resource.  She wants to move to England from the U.S but is
unwilling
> to transport her dog, medium size mutt, in the cargo unit.  Does
> anyone have information about an airline that will allow a crated
pet
> to fly overseas in the passenger compartment.  She is willing to
buy 2
> seats if necessary.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Kristin and Rudy
>

> GeorgiaPoetry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's an idea.  I'd even considered going and buying a slab of
sod and putting it in the litter box.  Thanks for the suggestion.

> Georgia
>
> Sheri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Try putting some leaves on the wee wee pad. Sometimes
> they don't like the pee soaking in the pad and getting
> their paws wet. If you can get some leaves that Kana
> or another dog pees on that would be even better.
>
> If she finally goes on the wee pad, make a big deal
> out of it and give her treats.
>
> --- GeorgiaPoetry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Ok, Kana was such a good puppy. Piddle pad
> > trained. Always on the piddle pad.
> > Then.......*screeeeech*. Abrupt halt. Now she
> > pees/poops wherever and absolutely REFUSES to even
> > step on the piddle pad. Soooo..... I started taking
> > her outside with me everytime I have a smoke. I'll
> > say, "Let's go potty" and she does!! YAY!!
> > BUT....... she doesn't bark so she hasn't figured
> > out how to tell me she needs to go. Scratching at
> > the door doesn't work because I'm 76% deaf, I'd
> > never hear her anyway. Sooooo, I bought a little
> > box.....I thought I'd try that. I sat her in it,
> > "let's go potty". RUN AWAY! SIgh......... so every
> > hour I was putting her in the litter box.... RUN
> > AWAY! Its like she is afraid of it too. I don't
> > know what to do. I don't want to keep her crated
> > all the time because I enjoy watching her play. But
> > I turn my eyes for 5 seconds and she's done peed or
> > pooped in the floor. Good thing is I have hardwood
> > floors but still.... I have got to figure out
> > how to get her trained. ANY suggestions???
> >
> > Georgia
> >

> > Vote for Kana or ChiaPet. Vote EVERYDAY!! If I win
> > I get free stuff for the doggies!!!
> >
> http://www.pamperedpawsboutique.com/PhotoContest.html
> >
> > See Kana's Dogster Page
> > http://www.dogster.com/?362622
> >
> > See ChiaPet's Dogster Page
> > http://www.dogster.com/?362641

> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> Vote for Kana or ChiaPet. Vote EVERYDAY!! If I win I get free
stuff for the doggies!!!
> http://www.pamperedpawsboutique.com/PhotoContest.html
>
> See Kana's Dogster Page
> http://www.dogster.com/?362622