With all respect I hope your dog is okay. I save and put on my
credit card for stuff like that.  I wish I could help you..

RESCUE GROUPS HAVE THINGS IN PLACE TO HELP..   Maybe Nonnie would
know something about this and could guide you to a positive
solution.. I do believe Nonnie has some knowledge of rescue and
maybe she can help you in this matter.. Good Luck./ Cindy

Most times Donations are what pays for things like that. Good luck.
I will pray for a good outcome for you and your dog

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "ownedbychis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wish I could help out, but as has been made perfectly clear
here, I am
> a poor person. :-( But, I will certainly send up prayers for your
baby
> and for you as well. Also, I have a list of several organizations
that
> provide finacial assistance for emergancy vet bills. If you would
like
> the list (a cut and paste), email me and I will send it to you. No
> quarantee, but it wouldn't hurt to try.
>
> Marsha
>

> --- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "nannerpuddn" <karen350@> wrote:
> >
> > I have never had to do this and hopefully never will again. But
I have